There are a few options to purchase your pass and membership!
Through the Nice Ride app (all passes and memberships are available to purchase in the Nice Ride app):
- Download the app (available for both Android and iPhone users)
- Tap the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner and tap Ride plans
- Select the membership or pass you'd like to purchase
- Follow the prompts to add a credit/debit card* and create an account with your email.
- Once you've purchased your pass, tap on the station icon you’re at on the map
- Select Scan to unlock and allow camera access on your app
- Scan the QR code located on the front of the bike
- When the light on the dock turns green, lift the bike by the seat to remove it from the dock
- Enjoy your ride!
Through our website:
- Click Get a Pass
- Select the pass or membership you want to purchase.
- 30-day memberships and annual memberships can be purchased on the website. Download the Nice Ride app or visit one of our kiosks to purchase a single ride or a day pass.
Through a Nice Ride kiosk*:
- Please refer to our station map or in-app map to find the kiosk nearest to you.
- A single ride or a day pass can be purchased at the kiosk. Download the Nice Ride app or visit our website to purchase a 30-day membership or an annual membership.
NOTE: If you are an international visitor and unable to download the Nice Ride app, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to increase our global availability. In the meantime, you can access the Nice Ride website on your mobile phone.
End your ride by ensuring your bike is properly locked. Return your bike to any Nice Ride station by pushing the bike firmly into the dock. Wait for the green light to ensure it’s locked.